Sunday, January 18, 2015

Practice Blog Post

-background
-school
-hobbies
-why education





Hola! My name is Jessica and I am from Monroeville, AL.  I am an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama. I love to EAT and pizza is my favorite. I most recently discovered cooking home cooked meals.  I enjoy shopping and spending time with my family and laughing. I am the middle child, I have an older brother and a younger sister. I like going on nature walks and being outside, for the most part. I enjoy relaxing on the beach and going to amusement parks.  I would love to teach a kindergarten class and instill in them early the eagerness to learn. I choose teaching because I want to make an impact on the world the best way I know how, and that starts in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment